Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 11 -- So/so

Today I am feeling so/so.  To be honest I am a little cranky and unsure of myself.  I am trying to stay focused, but I have stumbled a little bit.  Work was ok.  I was able to get a few objectives done, but does not seem enough.  I did not eat very well today.  Breakfast was ok, dinner not so much.  I am now in West Orange for the PTJ.  Boss could not make it today.  I still have more to wrap up...  So I am going to close out this blog today and continue to chip away at the PTJ project.  I am aiming for a good night sleep by eleven.  Then tomorrow will be a new day :-).   Note to self -- still need to get hotel info, follow up on calendar and to do lists.  Also follow up on A's suggestions.  As far as frustration -- "Time to take it to the TREADMILL" ;-).