Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 13 -- And another star is born....

Woot woot!! New Idea New Idea -- Flash :-) I went to the a multi-group mixer, major NJ Networking event for young professionals in NJ.  I went there promoting the golf group and PTJ.  It was a great experience.  Hopefully I gave both organizations postive exposure.  I have a new idea for a cross promoting company -- Note to self.  Figure out LLC/business process to make "Kris Cross-Promotions"... Hope no one who reads this -- lol will steal my idea :-).  Or if one does read it and wants to help get me launched - let's do it! rock on :-) .  I realized I am spread out all over the place.  What a neat way for me to network and bring small business together in the community.... under one platform.   The countdown to 10/10/10 has been an exhilerating process so far....Here's to a new star -- my new wish -- and hope that I don't burn myself out before I reach a healthy pace of productivity... :-)