Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day Six -- Tired and a lil bit cranky :-)

Although overall I am still very optimistic and excited about my project, today I feel quite sluggish and a little bit cranky.  I feel very distracted and therefore definitely having a tough time concentrating.... I managed to get my taxes done late last night, but I did not do them very well.  I have a feeling I am going to have to file an amendment because I rushed through it. However, it is done and according to the software I am due a refund.  I will feel a little bit better once I get the confirmation emails that the IRS (Federal and State) have officially accepted them.  Hopefully this entry is not screaming to the "big guy" Audit Me! Audit Me! :-) lol.

On the homefront, I have boxes and boxes of paper to sort.  It is slightly overwhelming.  I am not even sure of all the files I will create, retain or dispose of.  When will I set aside the time to do it?  Last night's search for previous years taxes and any possible related tax papers created a whirlwind of papers all over the floor.  It looks like a tornado came through my apartment.  Yikes.  I definitely have identified a specific area of improvement!

Now I am on my way home to try and tackle the project for the part time job (which in the future I will reference as PTJ).  At the least today I was able to offer some ideas for soliciting sponsors.

:-) Here's to hoping tonight and then tomorrow is MUCH more productive...