Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day Five -- Technology... or lack thereof at this point...

My replacement phone, generously loaned to me by a special IT friend, is about to die because I do not have the charger with me.  I still don't know if the blackberry I heavily invested in will ever work again.  I have not had consistent internet access in my apartment.  I am slightly worried that I am not going to be able to get my outstanding project for my part time job or my taxes done in time.  Nevertheless, I am determined to keep on plugging away and get as much done as possible.   I hope to report that all has been accomplished by some point tomorrow! :-) I am grateful that my computer is working well enough that I can post these little frustrations :-). Now I am off to a meeting and then home to file -- woot woot!