Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day Four -- Meeting Deadlines

Ok -- I am a bit under pressure.  I have quite a difficult time meeting deadlines and getting assignments done in a timely manner.  This has been a chronic problem for me since, well, for as long as I can recall :-( . 

I learned a new term for when I barely get by -- "Successful Procrastination".  However, it does not feel successful when the completion is accompanied by so much stress and anxiety.  This definitely has had a negative affect on my credibility and how others deem my reliability.  Therefore, some of my relationships have been significantly impacted by my tardiness.

Somehow I will learn to master better time management.  Am I taking on more than I can handle?  Am I overcommitting?  Am I wasting time foolishly? What am I avoiding and what am I gaining by procrastinating? These are only some of the many questions I have. 

I look forward to addressing this issue further very soon!   Gotta Run -- I AM LATE... again :-)